Membership Application Process
- Please refer all membership enquiries to Golf Director / Golf Coordinator to promote / explain the membership options to homeowners, existing members and potential new external members. Completed Application forms in full including:
- Applicant – current / new Member
- Proposers – two (2) members signing the application in support
- Completed Application form circulated electronically to all Committee Members for comments and/or approval within 48 hours
- Captain/Vice Captain and/or Ladies Captain will interview the applicant (could be done telephonically), field questions etc and sign off.
- Once approved by Committee, the Golf Director will sign off and forward to administration department for processing and invoicing/payment of the applicable Membership fee
- On completion of process, new Members will be invited to the next Wednesday Competition to play with available Committee Member(s) and will then be introduced and welcomed at the Prize giving function.
Memberships 2018 – 2019
We are pleased to announce our new membership fees for the 2017-18 Membership Year, effective from 1st July 2017 until 30th June 2018.
Existing members are invited to renew , homeowners are encourage to join and we also look forward to welcoming new outside members.
Some of the major benefits of being a member at SA’s Best Golf Course include:
• No Entrance Fee
• Pre-paid options including the use of golf carts with state-of-the-art GPS
• Unlimited Use of the Practice Facilities inc. range balls *exc. golf lessons & studio time
• Reduced playing fees for guests
• Advance priority bookings
• Organised member competitions, tournaments and social events
• Reciprocal rates at selected clubs locally and internationally
• Discounted rates available at The Pinnacle Restaurant, Bar & Lounge.
|R 295||R 2 800||R 5 100||From R9 100||R 13 100||From R 23 500||R 29 500|
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RENEWING MEMBERSHIP.
Please note your current membership expires on the 30th June – subscription for next year’s membership must be received before rounds are played from 1st July. ALL memberships will be suspended from 1st July, pending payment, until 30th September. If no request has been received prior to 30th September, the membership will be terminated and a re-instatement fee will apply. All current members will be sent a pro-forma invoice during the course of the next week, equivalent to or reflecting your existing category. If you would like to change category, or relinquish your membership, or nominate / cede a new member, please inform us before the 30th June. Once we have received your notification of your required membership option, we will require you to confirm your up-to-date contact details (if any changes are required) by re-submitting the application form, accompanied by your payment. Invoices will be issued once payment has been received.
+27 (0) 44 606 5300