- This Competition is being run for J.T.A. Properties (PTY) Limited and Pinnacle Point Estate.
- By entering into the Mossel Bay Mall Father’s Day Competition, entrants agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of the Competitions.
- 3. The Competition is open to everyone except the following people:
a) a director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter as well as a supplier of goods or services in connection with competition; or
b) a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of a person contemplated in paragraph (a). or
c) Mosselbaai Mall and Pinnacle Point Estate tenants, staff, sponsors and/or their direct family members.
- The Competition commences on 1 June 2018 and closes on 17 June 2018 at 10h00. The winner will be randomly selected and announced of Facebook at 11h00.
- Steps to enter the competition: Participants needs to follow the link on the Mosselbaai Mall or Pinnacle Point Facebook page and complete the entry form on the Mosselbaai Mall website.
- The winner will be notified telephonically.
- The prizes are not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organizers of the Competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be required to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services J.T.A. Properties (Pty) Limited. However, participants/winners of the Competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.
- By entering this competition you authorize J.T.A. Properties (Pty) Limited and Pinnacle Point Estate to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
- All risk and liability pertaining to any prize pass to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof. By signing the entry form winners indemnify the Landlord and its agents against any claim that may arise as a result of the competition and/or prize awarded to any winner.
- Queries can be directed to Jo-Ann Victor at 044-6930965.
- Winners will be expected to return to the mall to collect their prizes from Centre Management.